This fall marks the 35th year of Marylhurst University's The Art Gym as a venue exhibiting some of the most significant and timely art of the region, reports the Lake Oswego Review.
The Director of Assessment leads the Marylhurst assessment program, working closely with the assessment committee, a committee of the University Faculty Council, provides faculty leadership around educational assessment and has an advisory role to the assessment program.
MARYLHURST ASSESSMENT PROGRAM
The mission of the Marylhurst academic assessment program is to support the improvement and visibility of the learning experiences and outcomes of Marylhurst's students.
Summary of Goals
- To foster culture and capacity
- To build and sustain systems
- To provide services and support
Summary of Major Activities
- Help faculty with teaching, learning and assessment practices
- Support annual program assessment
- Facilitate the department review process
Please browse our available resources by clicking on the links above or in the menu.