Marylhurst alum Megan Judkins is working on her Ph.D. dissertation at Oklahoma State University, establishing a database of genetic information on eagles for conservation purposes.
We pioneered adult education in the 1970s, embraced online learning in the 1990s, and continue to innovate next-generation learning experiences both on campus and online. Students have the option to complete their degree online, on campus or through a combination of both. Our online programs are nearly identical to our on-campus offerings — same curricula and many of the same professors; the only difference is how they are offered, with online programs offering even greater flexibility and accessibility.
- MS in Food Systems & Society (online + low residency)
- Master of Business Administration (Accelerated Online Program)
- MBA in Health Care Management (Accelerated Online Program)
- MBA in Real Estate (Accelerated Online Program)
- MBA in Sustainable Business / Green MBA (Accelerated Online Program)
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA)
Through prior learning assessment, students may earn up to 45 credits toward a bachelor's degree.
- BS in Business Management (Accelerated Online Program)
- BS in Real Estate Studies (Accelerated Online Program)
- BAS in Business Management (Accelerated Online Program)
Many students also complete our BA in Interdisciplinary Studies program online.