Marylhurst and Portland Community College entered into an official agreement in May 2016, aiming to remove barriers for PCC students to complete a four-year degree at Marylhurst.
- Instructors: Smith, Tuomi
- All singers combined for one grand mixed choir!
- Instructor: Hollingsworth
- Small ensemble, one voice per microphone, singing jazz standards and newer repertoire. Students able to perform on upright bass, piano or rhythm section are welcome to accompany.
Musical Theater Ensemble
- Instructor: Smith
- Performing semi-staged, short scenes and ensembles from music theater of all eras.
World Music Choir
- Instructor: Tuomi
- Exploring the vast world of non-Western folk music, including traditions from Africa, Asia and the Americas.
- Instructor: TBA
- Performing pop and rock arrangements with choreography.
Solo Recitals and Masterclasses
Private Lessons (Hancock-Moody and Preston, instructors)
- Introduction to Conducting (Smith)
- Vocal Jazz Techniques (Hollingsworth)
- Vocal Techniques (Tuomi)
- Introduction to Music Therapy (Grand)
- Opera Workshop (Hancock-Moody)