Magdalena Pauna, interior design alum, was selected to exhibit an image in The Interiors Collection, part the annual Exposure Award hosted by SeeMe, at the Louvre in Paris in July 2015.
The Music Therapy Ensemble is a coaching and performance ensemble for the music therapy student designed to develop and enhance functional music skills such as conducting, arranging and original composition, essential to their clinical work as a music therapist.
- Rehearsals held spring term: TBA
- Meets three hours per week culminating in end-of-term performance
- Course number: MT 320
- Prerequisites: Completion of 200-level ensembles, MU 299 and MU 341
- Fulfills Music Therapy ensemble requirement for music therapy majors
- Meets LAC outcomes: AIB2 and AIB7 (2012-2013 catalog or earlier)
- Open to music therapy majors only