Morgan Gary's capstone project for her MBA in Sustainable Business evolved into Spin Laundry Lounge, turning her vision of a community-oriented, sustainably focused laundromat into a reality.
Innovative thinking is the foundation to successful leadership.
The BS in Business Management degree program fuses core business principles with leadership excellence. The program equips students to become transformational leaders who create vision, build consensus and implement change in whatever career path they choose — from small nonprofits to large corporate companies.
In this program, you'll learn to:
- Lead in rich, dynamic environments
- Integrate global business trends and culture into decision-making
- Develop personal ethical principles
- Demonstrate collaborative, effective communication skills
- Develop management processes for a variety of organizational levels
- Incorporate broad-based, liberal arts elements, such as problem-solving, critical analysis, social responsibility and adaptability
To graduate with a bachelor's degree, you must complete a total of 180 credits:
|Marylhurst Core requirements||45|
*Over 90 percent of Marylhurst students are transfer students.
Learn if you have prior college credit that can transfer into the BS in Business & Leadership program with a free transfer evaluation.
View the degree requirements for our BS in Business & Leadership.