Margaret Riggs Klein, MBA alum, was featured on the OPB program Immense Possibilities in an episode highlighting Oregonians making life better for cancer victims and survivors.
Earn your B.S. in Business Management from Marylhurst
Choose a business program that equips you to reach new levels of confidence, competence and influence in your career field.
The Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Business Management program is a straightforward, rigorous and focused program on business principles, ethics and service. Through our innovative degree program, you'll gain the ability to lead and manage in today's dynamic business environments.
In this program, you will:
- Demonstrate effective management processes across various organizational scenarios
- Learn skills in writing, marketing, finance, communications, human resources, law and strategic planning
- Analyze global trends and influences within the business environment
- Develop personal ethical principles
- Demonstrate effective intercultural and cross-organizational communication
- Integrate liberal arts elements, such as creative problem-solving, social responsibility and agility, with business acumen
Flexible program that meets your needs
Many of our students are finishing a two-year program at a community college, so we bring our classroom to you. You can complete our B.S. in Business Management program either on-campus at PCC Cascade or at Clackamas Community College or entirely online.
To graduate with a bachelor's degree, you must complete a total of 180 credits:
|Marylhurst Core requirements||15|
View the complete degree requirements for our BS in Business Management.
Transfer credit is accepted
*Over 90 percent of Marylhurst students transfer in credits from other universities and community colleges to complete their business degree with us. Learn if you have prior college credit that can transfer into the B.S. in Business Management program with a free transfer evaluation from our Office of Admissions. Simply request information and one of our counselors will contact you: