Ric Stephens, business faculty, was named president-elect for the International Society of City and Regional Planners in September 2014.
Marylhurst University near Portland, Oregon, offers four bachelor's programs in business, and a range of ways to earn them. Study on-campus days, evenings, weekends at your own pace. Choose an accelerated program where you can take classes one night a week or online. Or choose to earn a degree in sustainable business that is offered online in an accelerated format.
- Bachelor of Science in Business & Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Business Management
You also may earn a Bachelor of Science in Sustainable Business through our Department of Sustainable Business.
A few things that make our business degree programs special:
- Small, challenging, seminar-style classes with motivated adult student peers who bring a wealth of experience to the classroom and often are balancing the demands of school with family and work
- Program-wide coursework that focuses heavily on ethical business practices and decision making
- A full range of courses offered days, evenings, weekends and online
- Curriculum you and your adviser design to meet your personal and professional goals (electives make up one-third of your requirements)
- Expert faculty who are working professionals and bring practical, tested experience to the classroom
- Options to earn college credit for prior learning, work and life experience
Marylhurst business graduates are well equipped to pursue management careers in corporations, government and non-profit organizations, or to start or run a small business. You'll also be prepared to pursue graduate-level business studies, such as Marylhurst's popular Master of Business Administration program.