Lisa Estrada, MBA in Sustainable Business alum, was promoted to the new position of Economic Efficiency and Sustainability Manager at the City of Peoria, Ariz., in January 2015.
Marylhurst University is pleased to have a Net Impact chapter on campus.
We've also partnered with seven other universities in the Summer MBA Sustainability Consortium. Through this consortium, Marylhurst MBA students can take summer courses on a range of sustainability topics offered by the other participating schools and use their financial aid to do so. Most courses are available online.
Other professional associations focused on sustainable practices:
- Green Building Certification Institute
- ASFE: The Geoprofessional Business Association (includes Institute of Brownfield Professionals
- Millennium Institute
- Oregon Association of Environmental Professionals
- Oregon Environmental Council
- Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association
- Society of Inland Northwest Environmental Scientists
- U. S. Green Building Council
- Northwest Environmental Business Council
- Portland-based environmental groups