Tamara "TJ" DiCaprio, MBA in sustainable business, received the 2014 C.K. Prahalad Award for global sustainability leadership in June 2014.
The School of Business is comprised of the following academic areas:
- Department of Business & Leadership, which offers three bachelor's degree programs and two certificate programs
- Department of Sustainable Business, which offers both bachelor's and master's degrees in sustainable business as well as post-graduate certificates
- Master of Business Administration Department, which offers a robust MBA program with five concentration areas to choose from
- Department of Real Estate Studies, which offers a bachelor's degree in real estate studies and a master's degree in real estate
- Department of Health Care Management, which offers a master's degree in health care management