Reda Hicks, sustainable business alum, was named Military Spouse of the Year for the Army branch in February 2014.
Admission requirements for the International MBA include:
- Marylhurst University application to the International Master of Business Administration program
- Non-refundable graduate application fee of $50
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended (students must have
a conferred bachelor's degree before starting the program)
- Minimum GPA for graduate admission consideration is 3.0*
- Transcripts from non-U.S. universities will require a professional transcript evaluation performed by one of the three university-approved International Transcript Evaluation Services
- A letter of recommendation
- Three- to four-page essay that describes (a) your undergraduate experiences or important professional experience and what you learned from it, (b) your life or professional goals, and (c) how a Marylhurst International MBA will help you achieve your goals
- Admissions interview
- Proof of measles immunization
- Completion of International Student Information Sheet
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 73 iBT or higher **
Questions about these requirements? Contact us at 503.699.6268 or email@example.com.
* Applicants with a GPA below 3.0 may substitute a GMAT score of 550 or higher earned
within the last two years. Applicants with GPAs below 3.0 but with extraordinary personal
circumstances will be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis.
* * MORE ABOUT THE TOEFL REQUIREMENT
Students who score between 64 and 72 on the TOEFL who meet the other admission requirements will be provisionally admitted to the program, pending successful completion of a 24-credit pre-MBA language course of study. These English for Business courses will help students acquire the level of English proficiency needed to be successful in the International MBA program.