Arlyn Love, MBA alum, was named Director of Enrollment Services for Antioch University Midwest in January 2015.
Earn your MBA from Marylhurst University
More students study in the Marylhurst MBA program than any other program in Portland, Oregon — or in the entire state of Oregon, for that matter. That's in part because we provide so many MBA degree options, and different pathways to completion — part time and full time, on campus and online.
Advantages of Marylhurst
- Small classes with individual attention from our renowned faculty
- Four start times a year (fall, winter, spring and summer)
- No GMAT required
- Regionally accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities
- Flexible programs - earn your MBA on-campus, online, weekend classes or in the evenings.
General MBA programs
- Our traditional Marylhurst MBA can be earned on campus, online or by combining on-campus and online classes.
- Our Saturday MBA is our traditional MBA program that allows you to come to campus once a week and study with the same group of peers all the way to graduation.
Need to earn your MBA faster or do it online?
Marylhurst offers accelerated and online MBA programs including specialized MBA programs in health-care management, sustainable business and real estate.
- Accelerated (five-week classes online): Our accelerated online MBA is convenient for those who want to complete a degree completely online within 18 months.
- Health care management: Our MBA in Health Care Management is an accelerated, online program that integrates business skills with health care principles and issues.
- Sustainable business: Through our Department of Sustainable Business, we also offer an MBA in Sustainable Business that can be earned online.
- Real estate: Our Department of Real Estate Studies offers an MBA in Real Estate that is fully online.
ASSET "UNI-google-remarketing-MBA" CANNOT BE SHOWN IN WYSIWYG