MBA alum Julie Bryan joined Allen Trust Company as portfolio manager in July 2014.
The Marylhurst MBA meets the specific needs of adult learners. You'll be challenged to find another accredited MBA program that provides as much flexibility in course scheduling and delivery as we offer. Advantages of the Marylhurst MBA:
- Complete the degree at your own pace
- Take as many or as few classes as you like each term
- Take your courses on campus, online or both
- Transfer up to 8 quarter credits from other schools
- Replace some of the courses with one-day seminars
You can customize your degree to meet your personal and professional goals. Choose from the following concentrations:
Our 48-quarter-credit MBA degree program blends theory and application, mixing case studies, simulations and readings to bring business concepts to life. Class participation and collaboration with your peers on group projects are important aspects of the Marylhurst MBA experience.
Our faculty are working professionals who understand the needs of adult learners. All have advanced degrees and exceptional backgrounds in business theory and management practice.