Ric Stephens, business faculty, presented at a symposium on urban planning at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich in 2014.
If you're a busy professional, your work week is probably hectic, with business travel, office projects and family commitments taking center stage. The Saturday MBA is designed for part-time students who want to focus on their careers during the week and earn a rigorous and relevant MBA on weekends — and still have time for a balanced life.
The Saturday MBA at Marylhurst is an annual cohort program that begins each fall. Program highlights:
- Two Saturday courses in three-hour morning and afternoon sessions (9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Eight class meetings during the term
- Structured 12-course curriculum
- Small, seminar-style classes
- Courses taught on campus in combination with an online component