Marylhurst University's online programs garnered a Top 10 ranking in Portland from Great Value Colleges in January 2016.
The School of Business at Marylhurst University, led by Acting Director Paul Ventura, offers one of the most comprehensive and challenging undergraduate and graduate business education experiences you'll find anywhere in the Northwest.
Our business school offers bachelor's degree completion in business management, real estate studies and business and leadership. We also offer distinct MBA programs. Our courses are available on campus or online.
- Traditional Marylhurst MBA (offered on campus and online, as well as in a Saturday only format)
- MBA in Health Care Management (online program)
- MBA in Real Estate (online program)
- MBA in Sustainable Business (online program)
- B.S. in Business Management (available online)
- B.A.S. in Business Management
- B.S. in Business & Leadership
- B.S. in Real Estate Studies (available online)
Professional Development Center
Marylhurst University also offers professional development courses and programs outside of our degrees. These are non-credit, career-skill focused courses. Learn more about the Professional Development Center. We often partner with local Oregon/Washington business to develop unique training and development curriculum for their employees and teams.
All of our business programs blend business theory and professional skills with a strong liberal arts foundation that emphasizes ethical leadership and decision making, critical thinking, global awareness and service.