Tabitha Jensen, MBA and interdisciplinary studies alum, was named executive director of Seattle's Teen Feed in May 2013.
Admission requirements to the MBA program include:
- Application and fee
- Two letters of recommendation (at least one from an employer)
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Application essay, a two- to five-page document that describes:
An important professional experience and what you learned from it
Your life goals
How a Marylhurst MBA will help you achieve your goals
- Admissions interview
- Proof of measles immunization - required for students taking 9 or more credits per term (download form)
Applicants with fewer than five years of relevant work experience also must:
- Have an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher, or
- Provide results of the GMAT taken within the last two years
International students: Please see your additional admission requirements.