MBA student Simon Tam's dispute with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office over an application to trademark the name of his band, The Slants, is receiving attention from major networks including BBC World News, NPR and Time.
If you're a busy professional, your work week is probably hectic, with business travel, office projects and family commitments taking center stage. The Saturday MBA is designed for part-time students who want to focus on their careers during the week and earn a rigorous and relevant MBA on weekends — and still have time for a balanced life.
The Saturday MBA at Marylhurst is an annual cohort program that begins each fall. Program highlights:
- Two Saturday courses on campus each term (three-hour morning and afternoon sessions, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
- Compressed quarter system (eight to 10 weeks) with an integrated Web component
- Structured 16-course curriculum
- Focus on ethical leadership and managerial decision making
- Small, seminar-style classes