The Rev. Trudy Bradley, M.Div. alum and former Marylhurst faculty member, was remembered at the Ecumenical Ministries of Oregon's Annual Community Awards & Celebration Dinner on April 25, 2013.
Admission requirements for the MA in Applied Theology and Master of Divinity programs are the same.
Applications are accepted each term on a rolling basis; the process generally takes four to eight weeks.
- Application for admission and non-refundable application fee
- Millers Analogy Test results
- Autobiography (2 to 3 pages)
- Personal statement (2 to 3 pages)
- Three letters of recommendation (download form)
- Sealed, official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions including undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Admission interview
- Proof of measles immunization - required for students taking 9 or more credits per term (download form)
Students must complete a minimum of 45 graduate credits at Marylhurst. Applicants may have previous coursework evaluated for possible credit transfer by the religious studies department chair. Transferable credits must have a grade of B or better.