Dorothy Deasy, master's in applied theology alum, talks about how technology is changing what it means to be human in an interview with The Columbian in September 2014.
Admission requirements for the graduate religious studies programs are the same: MA in Applied Pastoral Theology, Master of Divinity and the two Graduate Certificates in Pastoral Care and Theological Studies.
Applications are accepted each term on a rolling basis; the process generally takes four to eight weeks.
- Application for admission and non-refundable application fee
- Millers Analogy Test results
- Autobiography (2 to 3 pages)
- Statement of intent (2 to 3 pages)
- Three letters of recommendation
- Sealed, official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions including undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Admission interview
- Proof of measles immunization - required for students taking 9 or more credits per term (download form)
Students must complete a minimum of 45 graduate credits at Marylhurst. Applicants may have previous coursework evaluated for possible credit transfer by the religious studies department chair. Transferable credits must have a grade of B or better.