Leverage: Authorship for the New Millennium, a book by M.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies alum Lori Anne Rising, jumped to the number one rank in two categories on Amazon Digital Services in June 2015.
The general science concentration provides students with an exciting new awareness, an increased sensitivity of and respect for all life on earth and the earth itself.
Through the general science coursework, you will:
- Get practical hands-on experience in the natural world
- Utilize state-of-the-art audio, visual and computer facilities that simulate the natural world
- Learn in small, provocative and highly interactive classes
- Develop proficiency in assessing and analyzing scientific problems and issues
- Cultivate skills and confidence in communication with scientists and non-scientists