Dr. Jennifer Sasser, human sciences chair and gerontology program director, is one of several experts who will lead Oregon Humanities' Talking About Dying Series starting in September 2015.
The general science concentration provides students with an exciting new awareness, an increased sensitivity of and respect for all life on earth and the earth itself.
Through the general science coursework, you will:
- Get practical hands-on experience in the natural world
- Utilize state-of-the-art audio, visual and computer facilities that simulate the natural world
- Learn in small, provocative and highly interactive classes
- Develop proficiency in assessing and analyzing scientific problems and issues
- Cultivate skills and confidence in communication with scientists and non-scientists