Dr. Sean Gillon, food systems & society faculty, co-authored an article titled Plausible Futures of a Social-Ecological System: Yahara Watershed, Wisconsin, USA in the peer-reviewed, international journal Ecology & Society in May 2015.
Thursday, October 22, 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Check-in begins at 6:00 p.m.
Meet faculty and academic advisers, discuss career options, and learn how to finance your education.
We offer the following graduate programs:
- MA in Art Therapy Counseling
- MBA in Health Care Management
- MBA in Sustainable Business
- MBA in Real Estate
- MA in Teaching
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- MS in Food Systems & Society
- MA in Interdisciplinary Studies
- MA in Music Therapy (begins fall 2016)
- MA in Applied Pastoral Theology
- Master of Divinity (M.Div)
Space is often limited, so be sure to RSVP in order to secure your spot. Light refreshments will be served.