Simon Tam, MBA alum, was named one of Portland Monthly's Rising Stars for 2014 -- emerging business, political or arts professionals who leverage their time and skill in creative ways to build community.
Saturday, January 24, 10 a.m. to 12 noon
Discover our master's degree programs at the
Graduate Information Session.
Meet faculty and academic advisers, discuss career options, and learn how to finance your education.
We offer the following graduate programs:
- MA in Art Therapy Counseling
- MBA in Health Care Management
- MBA in Sustainable Business
- MBA in Real Estate
- MA in Teaching
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- MS in Food Systems & Society
- MA in Interdisciplinary Studies
- MA in Applied Pastoral Theology
- Master of Divinity (M.Div)
Space is often limited, so be sure to RSVP in order to secure your spot. Light refreshments will be served.