Marylhurst alum Megan Judkins is working on her Ph.D. dissertation at Oklahoma State University, establishing a database of genetic information on eagles for conservation purposes.
Saturday, July 30, 2016 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Check-in begins at 9:30 a.m.
Meet faculty and academic advisers, discuss career options, and learn how to finance your education.
We offer the following graduate programs:
- MA in Art Therapy Counseling
- MBA in Health Care Management
- MBA in Sustainable Business
- MBA in Real Estate
- MA in Teaching
- Master of Education (M.Ed.)
- MA in Interdisciplinary Studies
- MA in Applied Pastoral Theology
- Master of Divinity (M.Div)
Space is often limited, so be sure to RSVP in order to secure your spot. Light refreshments will be served.