Ric Stephens, business faculty, presented at a symposium on urban planning at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Zurich in 2014.
The Old Library, BP John Administration Bldg.
Saturday, August 23, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Discover our bachelor's degree programs at the Undergraduate Information Session. Learn how to finance your education, meet faculty and academic advisers, and discuss your career options.
Admissions counselors will be present to assist you with any aspect of the application process -- including a transcript evaluation service at no charge.
8:30 a.m. Check-in
9:00 a.m. Overview of undergraduate programs
10:00 a.m. Financial aid
10:20 a.m. Career services
10:40 a.m. Prior learning assessment
11:15 a.m. Campus tour
We offer the following undergraduate programs:
- BA in Art
- BFA in Art
- BFA in Interior Design
- BS in Business & Leadership
- BS in Business Management
- BS in Sustainable Business
- BS in Real Estate Studies
- BAS in Business Management
- BA in Communication
- BA in Organizational Communication
- BA in Cultural Studies
- BA in Media & Film Studies
- BA in English Literature & Writing
- BA in English Literature & New Media
- BA in Human Studies
- BA in Psychology
- BA in Social Sciences
- BA in Interdisciplinary Studies
- BA in Music
- Bachelor of Music Therapy (BMT)
- BA in Religious Studies
- BA in Science
Space is often limited, so be sure to RSVP to secure your spot.