Jim Brockmeyer, MBA in Health Care Management student, was one of nine recipients of the 2014 LeadingAge Washington Scholarship Award.
At Marylhurst University, you'll find:
- Class times to fit your schedule: evenings, weekends and online
- Academic credit for college-level work / life experience
- Personalized learning and support services for the adult student
Change your life:
- Earn a bachelor's or master's degree
- Gain credentials with a professional certificate
- Increase skills in a professional development workshop
Attend an information session
Come to one of our information sessions, meet faculty and see what makes this place different. Things like scheduling flexibility, including weekend and online classes, and earning college credit for life learning.
Space is often limited so RSVP to secure your spot.
Prior Learning Assessment Information Session
Graduate Programs Information Session
Undergraduate Information Session
Ready to get started?
» Apply now
» Call an admissions adviser at 503.699.6268