Dr. Jim Davis, human sciences faculty, presented workshops on senior policy and advocacy at the Aging in America conference in San Diego in March 2014.
Do you want to stay connected? Do you want to stay relevant in your career or fields of interest? Do you miss having thoughtful discussion-mates? No matter where you are, there's a place for that. You can find it all here.
Marylhurst alumni-specific social media
- Marylhurst University Career Network
- Marylhurst University Alumni* - The owner has closed this group
- Marylhurst University MBA (managed by Alice Willmarth '09)*
*Groups owned and managed by alumni. Marylhurst University does not moderate or generate content for these groups.
Marylhurst social media
- Marylhurst Facebook page
- Marylhurst Accelerated Online Program (AOP)
- Shoen Library
- DigiWriMo (Digital Writing Month)
Note: Here is Marylhurst's Social Media Guide. Please remember that social media platforms are a public and social space. We trust you will follow common sense etiquette and use your best judgement.