Tuition Payment Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
We’ve collected some of our most frequently asked questions by our students when it comes to tuition payments and student accounts, and we’ve provided you with answers. Some of these are pretty specific but often asked.
Beyond the FAQs, make sure to check out these major tuition payment information areas:
- Deadlines, fees and refunds
- Tuition rates
- Payment options
- Employer reimbursement
- Financial management resources
FAQs – Paying Your Tuition and Fees
- When is payment for tuition and fees due?
- Where do I pay my tuition and fees?
- What are my tuition and fees payment options?
- Is there a service fee for credit card transactions?
- What installment payment options are available?
- When will my financial aid check be ready?
- If I drop a class, when will I receive my tuition refund?
- What do I need to do if my employer has a tuition reimbursement plan?
- How do I pay my library fine?
- What are book vouchers and how can I use them toward textbooks?
FAQS – Paying Your Tuition Online (Online Transactions)
- How do I access my student account balance online?
- How do I make my payments online?
- I registered for classes online. Why aren’t the charges showing up on my student account?
- Why didn’t my online payment process?
- When I tried to register for classes or get transcripts, there was an “AR HOLD” on my account. What does this mean?
- How does the “AR HOLD” get removed from my account?
FAQS – Your Student Account Statement
- Who should I contact if I have a question, problem or concern about charges and credits on my student account?
- When will I receive a student account statement?
- Why didn’t I receive my account statement in the mail?
- When will late fees be applied to my student account?
- If I can’t pay my student account balance on time, what will happen?
Contact Student Accounts
Not finding what you need? Still have questions about tuition payments and your options? Contact our Student Accounts team.
Our office is located on the main floor of the B.P. John Administrative Bldg. and we’re open M – F, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. (closed 1 – 2 p.m., except Fridays!)