Complete Your Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature and Writing on Campus or Online
Literature scholars, writers, bibliophiles, media geeks….welcome. Marylhurst University’s in-depth Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in English Literature and Writing takes the classic English degree and infuses it with professional, career-focused skills. You can study literature and creative writing while also considering how those disciplines are influenced and changed by evolving technologies.
Whether you choose to complete your B.A. in English Literature and Writing on the beautiful Marylhurst campus or as a part of our community online, you’ll benefit from a small class environment and personal approach to education. Graduate ready to lead a successful career with in-demand professional skills in writing, communication, technology and analysis.
- Regionally accredited (NWCCU accredited)
- Small class sizes on-campus and online with experienced, world-class faculty who provide individual attention to students
- Marylhurst’s beautiful campus is conveniently located just 10 minutes south of Portland (and we even have free parking)
- Credit for prior learning. Reduce credit, time and cost with documented learning (like job experience)
- Automatic scholarship consideration, including a renewable $6000 scholarship for Phi Theta Kappa members
Let’s get started.