Certificates, Endorsements and Teacher-Education Programs at Marylhurst
Whether you need specific knowledge in a subject area or need specialized classes to round out your skills, consider a certificate program or an endorsement (for those in the teaching profession). Certificates and endorsements are shorter than a full degree program and include career-relevant content. Marylhurst offers both undergraduate and graduate certificate programs and graduate endorsements.
- Regionally accredited university (NWCCU accredited)
- Small classes with individual focus from our renowned faculty
- Engaging courses with team-orientated projects and networking opportunities
- Flexible options with diverse program focus areas
- Many courses offered online, in the evenings or on the weekends
- Transfer credit options and prior-learning assessment (earn credit for career/life experience)
Looking for Professional Development?
Maybe taking a series of college credit courses is not what you’re looking for. Maybe you just want a workshop, a weekend class or seminar around career-related topics. Marylhurst’s Professional Development Center offers a variety of coursework that is not-for-credit (meaning you are not pursuing a degree) and designed to enhance you as a professional.
Let’s get started.