Dennis Cunningham, art faculty, was unanimously selected as the recipient of the 2015 Ray Trayle Print Prize, given annually to a "remarkable Northwest printmaker."
All U.S. citizens and eligible non-citizens may apply for all Marylhurst financial aid programs. There are many types of aid available, from grants and scholarships to loans and work-study arrangements.
To be eligible for funding, students must:
- Be admitted into an eligible Marylhurst University degree program
- Be enrolled at least half time each term
- Maintain satisfactory academic process
- Not be in default on any federal student loan or owe a refund on any federal grant
- Have a high school diploma, GED or be home schooled
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible resident
There are several steps to applying for financial aid, but the first involves making sure you have been admitted to the university.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.699.6253 if you have questions or need help with any step in the financial aid application process.