Culture & media faculty John Urang published an article titled Solitary Confinement: Reproduction and the Law in Kluge's Abschied von gestern in the fall 2013 issue of New German Critique.
- Fax: 503.697.5596
- Mail: Office of the Registrar, Marylhurst University, PO Box 261, Marylhurst, OR 97036-0261
- In person: Second Floor, B.P. John Administration Building
Before you Register
Please note the following:
- Students not formally admitted to a degree or certificate program must complete an Application for Non-Degree Enrollment Status before they can register
- Students who have graduated from Marylhurst and who wish to take classes for personal or professional enrichment must complete an Application for Non-Degree Enrollment Status before they can register.
- Students returning from an absence of four or more terms must complete an Application for Readmission to the university before they can register.
Access the course schedule for current and upcoming terms.
Registration for an arranged class, such as independent study, directed study or project, must include an Arranged Class Agreement signed by the instructor and department chair.
Private Music Lessons
Registration for all private music lessons must be done on the Private Music Lesson Application form and must be approved by the Music Department.