Dr. Jennifer Sasser, human sciences chair and gerontology program director, is one of several experts who will lead Oregon Humanities' Talking About Dying Series starting in September 2015.
- Fax: 503.697.5596
- Mail: Office of the Registrar, Marylhurst University, PO Box 261, Marylhurst, OR 97036-0261
- In person: Second Floor, B.P. John Administration Building
Before you Register
Please note the following:
- Students not formally admitted to a degree or certificate program must complete an Application for Non-Degree Enrollment Status before they can register
- Students who have graduated from Marylhurst and who wish to take classes for personal or professional enrichment must complete an Application for Non-Degree Enrollment Status before they can register.
- Students returning from an absence of four or more terms must complete an Application for Readmission to the university before they can register.
If a class is full, you can add yourself to the waitlist. When a spot becomes available, we'll add the next person on the list and notify them by email.
To add yourself to a waitlist:
- Log in to My Marylhurst.
- Go to Registration and Finances tab.
- Add the class as usual.
- If the class is full, you will see a message stating "This course is full or students are already waitlisted".
- Click the Add to Waitlist button.
- The course will be listed under Waitlisted Courses on your schedule. Click the course code to see how many people are waitlisted for that course.
To leave the waitlist:
- Find the class on your schedule.
- Check the Drop box next to the course.
- Click the Leave Selected Waitlist(s) button.
If you have questions about a full class or need adviser approval to register, please contact the Advising Center for assistance.
Access the course schedule for current and upcoming terms.
Registration for an arranged class, such as independent study, directed study or project, must include an Arranged Class Agreement signed by the instructor and department chair.
Private Music Lessons
Registration for all private music lessons must be done on the Private Music Lesson Application form and must be approved by the Music Department.