Maya Story, music therapy faculty, will give a presentation on guided imagery and music at the Association for Music and Imagery in June 2013.
Replacement Diplomas and Certificates
The Office of the Registrar will provide, upon written request, a replacement diploma or certificate if the original has been lost, damaged, or destroyed, or to reflect a legal name change. The replacement diploma or certificate will carry the signatures of the officials in office at the time of reissue and will display a statement on its face indicating the diploma has been reissued.
The cost for a replacement diploma is $25. Requests are normally processed within 10 business days. To request a replacement diploma, submit a letter to the Office of the Registrar including the following:
- Name and address to which the replacement diploma should be mailed
- Name under which graduate attended (if different)
- Current phone number and email
- Marylhurst ID number (if known)
- Approximate graduation date
- Degree and major or certificate program
- Statement affirming that the original diploma was lost, damaged or destroyed; OR name change form and documentation of a legal name change
- Your signature and the date
- Enclosed check for $25
Certified Copies of Diplomas
The Office of the Registrar will provide, upon written request, a certified copy of a diploma. A certified copy of a diploma is a photocopy of the original that has been authenticated and notarized. The cost for a certified copy is $20. Requests are normally processed within 10 business days. To request a certified copy of a diploma, submit a letter to the Office of the Registrar including the following:
- Signed and dated letter expressing the request
- Good quality photocopy of the original diploma
- Enclosed check or credit card payment for $20
Note that the Office of the Registrar does not keep copies of diplomas on file. You must provide a copy of the diploma to be certified. If you do not have a copy, you must order a replacement diploma.