Dr. Susan Carter, interim chair of the MA in Interdisciplinary Studies Department, was named vice president of the Pacific Northwest Region of the American Academy of Religion / Society of Biblical Literature in May 2013.
You can view and print an unofficial Marylhurst University transcript online via My Marylhurst.
You can request an official transcript of your Marylhurst University coursework online, by US mail, or in person. Please note:
- There is a fee of $5 per copy.
- Transcript processing requires 5 to 7 working days. Although we strive to process requests without delay, we cannot guarantee faster processing. Please plan accordingly.
- Transcripts can be delivered either through secure electronic delivery or by US mail. Both methods include the ability to attach additional documents (e.g. required cover sheet). Electronic delivery allows immediate delivery to any email address as soon as processing is complete.
- Transcripts cannot be released until all accounts with the university are paid.
- Marylhurst University cannot release records from other institutions. You must request transcripts directly from each institution you attended.
Request a Transcript Online: Marylhurst University partners with Scrip-Safe International to provide online transcript ordering with Transcripts on Demand™. This process provides you with email status updates, order tracking, and secure electronic payment processing. Credit/debit card payments only. A non-refundable service charge of $3.00 per delivery address applies to online orders. The first time you use this service, you will need to set up an account with Transcripts on Demand. Transcript orders are fulfilled through the Marylhurst University Registrar's Office.
Order Through My Marylhurst
Order Through Transcripts on Demand (If you don't have a My Marylhurst account.) You will be instructed to sign a consent form and submit it to Scrip-Safe by fax, mail or image upload.
Request a Transcript by Mail or in Person: Download the Official Transcript Request Form, complete all sections, and submit it to Office of the Registrar with payment. Please be aware that for orders by mail, payment is by check only. For credit card payment, please order in person or online.
Submit Transcripts From Other Institutions
For information about submitting transcripts to Marylhurst University showing transfer credits from other institutions or previous academic work, contact the Office of Admissions.