Marylhurst University's online programs garnered a Top 10 ranking in Portland from Great Value Colleges in January 2016.
The campus store will accept returns for merchandise that adhere to the following guidelines:
- An original receipt is required in order to return any item.
- A full refund will be given for merchandise that meets requirements as listed below up to two weeks (14 days) from date of purchase.
- From 15 days to 30 days, store credit will be provided for approved returns.
- No returns of any items after 30 days from date of purchase.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT RETURNS:
- All items must be in new and re-sellable condition for any refund.
- We will honor a full refund unless an item is marked "non-returnable."
- New books must be returned in new condition, no highlighting, marks, stains, bends, etc.
- Clothing must not have been worn, and original tags must still be attached.
- Credit card refunds must be made back to the same card the initial purchase was made on.