Maya Story, music therapy faculty, will give a presentation on guided imagery and music at the Association for Music and Imagery in June 2013.
The bookstore buys back books during the last week of every term and three days of the following week. Buyback offer price is based upon current inventory and national demand.
You will usually receive the most for your book if you sell it back for the term in which the course will be offered again. Many courses at Marylhurst University are offered every other term or once every academic year, so it can be useful to wait for the appropriate term before selling your textbook.
If you are a distance student and would like to sell your books, please email the title, author and ISBN number for each book you would like to sell to the bookstore. We will inform you if that book is currently being purchased and the price. All books must reach the bookstore by the final buyback date. You can also sell your books anytime through our online buyback.
When selling back your books, please remember the following:
- Some highlighting is permissible; please erase any pencil marks.
- We cannot buy back any books marked in ink.
- All books must be clean and complete.
- We do not buy back old editions, out-of-print books, fill-in-type books or books with removable pages.
- You will need to provide student ID or other picture ID for the transaction.
- Acceptability of any book is ultimately at the discretion of bookstore staff.