Paul Sutinen, director of art programs, will join local artists, critics and scholars for a discussion on Clement Greenberg's Avant-Garde and Kitsch at the Blackfish Gallery on April 19, 2014.
The Bookstore is happy to accept textbook returns that adhere to the following guidelines:
- An original receipt is required in order to return any item.
- A full refund will be given for merchandise that meets requirements as listed below up to two weeks (14 days) from date of purchase.
- From 15 days to 30 days, store credit will be provided for approved returns.
- No returns of any items after 30 days from date of purchase.
- No returns of textbooks after the term's add/drop date (2nd Friday of term), or the first day of a weekend/late starting class unless proof of dropped class is provided.
IMPORTANT NOTES ABOUT RETURNS:
- All items must be in new and re-sellable condition for any refund.
- We will honor a full refund unless an item is marked "non-returnable."
- New books must be returned in new condition, no highlighting, marks, stains, bends, etc.
- Clothing must not have been worn, and original tags must still be attached.
- Books cannot be returned after the class has ended for the term; this includes weekend and short-term classes.
- For cancelled classes, books need to be returned by the first day that class would have started.
- Books, or packages of books, that are shrink-wrapped or labeled "Not returnable if opened" are NOT returnable if opened.
- Custom course packs are NOT returnable.
- A defective book or merchandise item will be replaced. Please note that replacement books may have to be special ordered.