Monday - Thursday: 8am-7pm
Collaborate Web Conferencing (formerly called Elluminate) is fairly easy to use, we do suggest that you take a few moments to read through the following system requirements and browse through the training links before your Web conference session, in order to get the most out of it.
In preparation, please do the following:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet and has a stable, reliable connection
- To familiarize yourself with Collaborate, please take a moment to review the system check and download the participant quick start reference guide
- When first joining an Collaborate Web conference session you may see a security dialog
box asking to confirm the "application's digital signature" -- click "Run" to continue
- Be sure to join at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the session to ensure you
can successfully load the Web conference
- Remember that running other applications on your computer can slow your connection
- Confirm that you meet the minimum system requirements below
In order to participate, you will need a current installation of Java and a modern web browser. If you are unsure whether you have the appropriate hardware, please go to the Collaborate support website.