Dr. Sunny Liston, business faculty, is the lead author of Smart and Micro-Grid Applications for Commercial Buildings: Economic and Environmental Considerations, an article to be published in the June 2016 issue of Franklin Publishing Company's Feature Edition Journal: Critical Thinking Series.
The purpose of Shoen Library's collection development policy is:
- To describe the present collection at Shoen Library and to map the direction of its future growth.
- To assist librarians and faculty as they work together to acquire materials for the various subject areas.
- To serve as a support document for establishing priorities for budget planning and expenditures.
- To establish priorities in the event of reduced budgets.
- To facilitate cooperative or coordinated collection development with other libraries.
Read the full Collection Development Policy.