Mary's Woods at Marylhurst launched a free shuttle service in November, connecting the Marylhurst University campus with Lake Oswego and Oregon City.
Q. When is payment for tuition and fees due?
Q. Where do I pay my tuition and fees?
Q. What are my tuition and fees payment options?
Q. What installment payment options are available?
Q. What do I need to do if my employer has a tuition reimbursement plan?
- Payment in full is expected at the time of registration and not later than the second Friday of the term unless special arrangements have been made such as a Third Party reimbursed promissory note, Third Party billing or TuitionPay.
- Online credit card payments may be made on My Marylhurst.
- On campus payments may be made in the Office of Student Accounts on the second floor of the B.P. John Administration Building.
- Payments may be mailed to the university and directed to the attention of the Office of Student Accounts.
The university supports several payment options:
- On campus – Accepted in the Office of Student Accounts are cash, personal checks, debit cards and credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.)
- Payments may be made online using Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express. Debit cards are not accepted on line at this time. Pay at My Marylhurst.
- Third party billing – Employer reimburses at the beginning of the term. Email email@example.com .
- Third party reimbursed promissory note – Employer reimburses at the end of the term. Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- TuitionPay – Monthly installment plans for current term only or academic year are available. Contact TuitionPay directly at 1.800.635.0120.
- International bank wires – International students only, amount equal to student account balance plus wire fee only. Email email@example.com.
- Financial aid – Contact the Office of Financial Aid directly at 503.699.6253 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you would like to pay tuition, fees and other charges in monthly interest free installments for a low participation fee, you may participate in a payment plan administered by TuitionPay. Contact them directly at 1.800.635.0120 or contact the Office of Student Accounts at 503.699.6278 for further information.
- If your employer pays at the beginning of the term, please provide the Office of Student Accounts with a signed letter of financial guarantee from your employer at the time you register for classes. Your employer will be billed at the beginning of the term.
- If your employer pays at the end of the term or after grades are issued, each term you will need to submit a Promissory Note to the Office of Student Accounts along with your employer's tuition reimbursement policy, proof of employment and pay a promissory note fee. The completed note can be submitted personally, mailed or faxed to a secure location at 503.534.4086 or it can be emailed in PDF format to email@example.com. Payment on a promissory note is due no later than the third week after the term ends.