The Marylhurst Chamber Choir and Dr. Justin Smith reminisced about their once-in-a-lifetime experience performing at Carnegie Hall in February 2015.
Q. When is payment for tuition and fees due?
Q. Where do I pay my tuition and fees?
Q. What are my tuition and fees payment options?
Q. What installment payment options are available?
Q. What do I need to do if my employer has a tuition reimbursement plan?
- Payment in full is expected at the time of registration and not later than the second Friday of the term unless special arrangements have been made such as a Third Party reimbursed promissory note, Third Party billing or TuitionPay.
- Payments can be made online by credit card or an ACH withdrawal from your bank account by selecting GO TO MY CASHNET ACCOUNT on the My Finances page in My Marylhurst.
- On campus payments may be made in the Office of Student Accounts on the second floor of the B.P. John Administration Building.
- Payments may be mailed to the university and directed to the attention of the Office of Student Accounts.
The university supports several payment options:
- On campus – Accepted in the Office of Student Accounts are cash, checks, debit cards and credit cards (Visa, Master Card, Discover and American Express.)
- Payments may be made online using Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, or an ACH Withdrawal from your bank account. Debit cards are not accepted online at this time.
- Third party billing – Employer is invoiced and pays at the beginning of the term. Email firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Third party reimbursed promissory note – Employer reimburses at the end of the term. Email email@example.com .
- TuitionPay – Monthly installment plans for current term only or academic year are available. Contact TuitionPay directly at 1.800.635.0120.
- International bank wires – International students only, amount equal to student account balance plus wire fee only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Financial aid – Contact the Office of Financial Aid directly at 503.699.6253 or email@example.com.
- If you would like to pay tuition, fees and other charges in monthly interest free installments for a low participation fee, you may participate in a payment plan administered by TuitionPay. Contact them directly at 1.800.635.0120 or contact the Office of Student Accounts at 503.699.6278 for further information.
- If your employer pays at the beginning of the term, please provide the Office of Student Accounts with a signed letter of financial guarantee from your employer at the time you register for classes. Your employer will be billed at the beginning of the term.
- If your employer pays at the end of the term or after grades are issued, each term you will need to submit a Promissory Note to the Office of Student Accounts along with your employer's tuition reimbursement policy, proof of employment and pay a promissory note fee. The completed note can be submitted personally, mailed or faxed to a secure location at 503.534.4086 or it can be emailed in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Payment on a promissory note is due no later than the third week after the term ends.