Who should I contact if I have a question, problem or concern about charges and credits on my student account?
- For questions regarding Financial Aid loans, scholarships, awards, tuition discounts, coupons and waivers, please contact the Office of Financial Aid.
- For questions regarding charges for classes, adding or dropping classes, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 503.699.6267 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- For all other questions regarding your student account, contact the Office of Student Accounts at 503.699.6278 or email@example.com
When will I receive a student account statement?
You can print a statement through your online access (in My Marylhurst) at any time for the current term.
- Log in to your My Marylhurst account
- Select ‘Registration and Finances’
- Select ‘My Finances’
- Select ‘Current Statement of Account’
- Select ‘Generate My Statement’
- Select ‘View my Statement of Account’ If you need information on prior terms, follow steps 1 through 3 and then continue with the following. 4. Select ‘View Account History’ 5. Select ‘$x.xx Click here to view account history.’ This will produce a history of all activity on your student account.
Why didn’t I receive my account statement in the mail?
You will receive e-mail notification when your monthly billing statement is available to view in CASHNet. This statement details the activity on your account and the current balance due. We ask that you review these statements to confirm that payments, scholarships, and loans are accurately reflected on your student account. Contact the Student Accounts office at 503.699.6278 or firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
When will late fees be applied to my student account?
- A late payment fee will be assessed to all unpaid balances the first business day following the end of the second week of term.
- Subsequent late fees will be assessed each monthly billing cycle at the end of each month until payment is received.
If I can’t pay my student account balance on time, what will happen?
- If your account is not paid in a timely manner, an AR Hold will be placed on your account and you will be unable to register for classes or attain official transcripts/diploma until your account is paid in full.
- Contact Student Accounts at 503.699.6278 or email@example.com and we will help discuss your options.
- Failure to contact Student Accounts will result in your account being referred to a collection agency.
Not finding what you need? Still have questions about tuition payments and your options? Contact our Student Accounts team.
Contact Student Accounts