You can view and print an unofficial Marylhurst University transcript online via My Marylhurst (under the Registration & Finances tab).
All students and alumni may order transcripts online through our third-party provider.
Prior to the university’s closure, all students and alumni can easily order an official transcript online. Marylhurst University partners with Parchment, a transcript processing provider. Official transcripts ordered online cost $8 for secure electronic delivery or $10 for a USPS delivered paper transcript.
payable by credit card or debit card
- $8 for secure electronic delivery
- $10 for a USPS delivered paper transcript (additional fees apply for overnight and international shipping)
Processing may take up to 5 working days. (Orders placed after business hours, or on a university holiday, will be processed the next business day.) To minimize time required for your transcripts to reach their destination:
- Ensure all your accounts with the university are paid.
- Select electronic delivery.
- Know you will need to request transcripts directly from each institution you attended.
Effective July 5, 2018, students submitting official transcripts to Marylhurst University showing transfer credits from other institutions or previous academic work should direct those transcripts to our Office of the Registrar (not admissions).
BP John Administration Building, main floor