Marylhurst University’s Daily Crime and Fire Log contains information on recent crimes and incidents that have occurred on the Marylhurst campus and surrounding areas. The Crime & Fire Log will be updated within two business days from the occurrence of the crime or incident. If you have any information regarding these crimes that could be helpful, please call 503.699.6262. The log is available for viewing at Campus Public Safety.
According to Federal Law, an institution may withhold any of the required fields of entry (i.e. Classification, Date, Time, Location, and/or Disposition) if any of the following conditions apply:
- The disclosure is prohibited by law
- If disclosure would jeopardize the confidentiality of the victim
- If disclosure would jeopardize an ongoing criminal investigation or the safety of an individual
- If disclosure would cause a suspect to flee or evade detection
- If disclosure would result in the destruction of evidence