Marylhurst University offers a variety of payment options to make paying your tuition bill manageable. If at any point you have questions about paying your tuition bill, please contact our Student Accounts office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503.699.6278.
- On campus – Accepted in the Office of Student Accounts are cash, personal and business checks, bank certified checks and money orders.
- Online – Payments may be made online using Visa, Master Card, Discover, American Express, or an ACH Withdrawal from your bank account. Debit cards are not accepted online at this time. Please know that a 2.75% service fee will be charged per credit card transaction.
- Third party billing – Employer is invoiced and pays at the beginning of the term. Email email@example.com
- Third party reimbursed promissory note – Employer reimburses at the end of the term. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- TuitionPay – Monthly installment plans for current term only or academic year are available. See additional information below.
- International bank wires – International students only, amount equal to student account balance plus wire fee. Email email@example.com.
TuitionPay – Monthly Payment Plans
We partner with Higher One – a tuition payment plan management organization – to provide monthly payment plans for our students in a program called TuitionPay. Beyond your basic contact information, you will need the following to enroll in a payment plan:
- Current balance due to calculate the plan amount
- Payment method for payment due at enrollment
- For electronic payment from bank account
- Bank routing number
- Bank account information
- For credit card payment
- Credit card number
- Credit card security number—3 digit code located on the back of Master Card, Visa and Discover credit cards to the right of the signature strip, or 4 digit code printed on the front of American Express Cards to the top right of the embossed credit card number
Visit TuitionPay’s FAQs to learn more about payment plans.
Many employers honor and encourage their employees in their efforts to further their education. There are a few steps to take and options to keep in mind when pursuing your education with Marylhurst and having all or part of your tuition reimbursed by your employer.