Complete Your Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Communication from Marylhurst
Welcome to the Marylhurst B.A. in Communication program. Join a network of students and faculty focused on strategic communication, conflict resolution and public advocacy within the context of an increasingly globalized and digital culture. In addition to enhancing practical and applicable communications skills, our B.A. in Communication curriculum emphasizes critical thinking, creative problem solving, ethical advocacy and multicultural competence.
Course content in this undergraduate communication program focuses on fundamental knowledge around communication best practices – including building up your oral, written and technologically mediated communication skills. Because we are an applied liberal arts university, our courses combine theory and knowledge with practical, ready-to-use-in-your-career skills.
Marylhurst’s communication graduates pursue careers or advanced study in business, government, social and human services, public relations, marketing, coaching and human performance consulting. Learn where a degree in Communication can take you.
- Current undergraduate tuition rate is $463 per credit. Most courses are four credits
- Transfer & Phi Theta Kappa scholarships. Learn more about these and all available scholarships
- Credit for Prior Learning: convert life and work experience into college credit
- Transfer in your previous college credit: Marylhurst accepts a wide range of credits
Get further details about this program through our welcoming Office of Admissions.
- The Marylhurst communication program accepts new students each term (fall, winter, spring and summer)
- View the admissions process, requirements and application details
- RSVP to an information session
- Regionally accredited (NWCCU accredited)
- Small class sizes with renowned faculty who focus on you
- Team-orientated coursework with opportunities to network and form connections
- Join the ranks of thousands of MU alumni making an impact on the Northwest and beyond
- More than 122-year history of academic excellence
Let’s get started.