Why Choose Marylhurst’s Business Management Program
FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS
Conveniently offered in an accelerated 5-week course schedule. Take 1-class at a time, 1-night each week. Courses are offered online, evenings or weekends.
We offer scholarships focused on the high-achieving transfer student and you’re automatically considered for scholarships when you apply.
CREDIT FOR PRIOR LEARNING
With a nationally recognized credit for prior learning program, Marylhurst helps you earn college credit for outside-the-classroom learning, like work or military experience.
MU accepts most transfer credits and has great partnerships with local community colleges – creating clear pathways to a degree. Most Marylhurst students complete their bachelor’s degree major in two-to-three years.
“I would have to say that the top things you will get out of the business management program and Marylhurst overall is a developed love of learning for its own sake; coursework content that values not only practical business skills but ethical behavior and leadership; and lasting relationships with peers and faculty. We have an incredibly networked community that helps our students while they are at Marylhurst and when they become our alumni.”
~ Joel Augee, J.D. – Business Faculty at Marylhurst
Current undergraduate tuition is $463 per credit. There are 60 credits in the business major. Your total cost of the program will depend on how many credits you transfer in and also if you earn any credits for prior work experience. Most courses are four credits within the business management program..
- Credit for Prior Learning: Earn credit for what you know from life or work experience and finish your degree faster and for less money.
- Scholarships and Financial Aid: Not only do you have access to federal financial aid, but Marylhurst offers robust scholarship opportunities. Learn more about your options.
The Business Management program requires that you have at least 30 transfer credits with a minimum 2.25 GPA on college work in order to apply. You’ll start the application process with our straightforward online application. There’s NO FEE to apply.
- This program accepts students fall and spring term
- View the admissions requirements, application process and application details
- RSVP to an information session to learn more about our programs and university
Not a Marylhurst student? Let’s get you started.