Earn your Business & Management Certificate at Marylhurst
Gain the knowledge and skills to master and integrate the fundamental organizational functions critical to lead through Marylhurst’s Certificate in Business & Management. This 24-credit undergraduate certificate program provides coursework in sustainable leadership principles that integrate management processes.
Curriculum in the Business & Management Certificate
The certificate program is split into two main sections: the core and certificate electives:
Core Certificate Courses: 16 credits
- Leading in Dynamic Environments
- Human Resources for the Career-Minded Professional
- Finance for Business Managers
- Principles of Marketing
Certificate Electives: 8 credits
Choose from a variety of business courses and other relevant courses to earn your 8 credits, such as Real-World Math Applications, Organizational Psychology or Management and Work Psychology.
Ready to Start?
For certificate programs, you are able to apply to start four times a year: fall, winter, spring and summer. Admission requirements for certificates are similar to our degree admissions requirements. If you have any questions about this certificate, connect with our Office of Admissions by requesting more information or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Regionally accredited university (NWCCU accredited)
- Small classes with individual focus from our renowned faculty
- Engaging courses with team-orientated projects and networking opportunities
- Flexible options with diverse program focus areas
- Many courses offered online, in the evenings or on the weekends
- Transfer credit options and prior-learning assessment (earn credit for career/life experience)
Looking for Professional Development?
Maybe taking a series of college credit courses is not what you’re looking for. Maybe you just want a workshop, a weekend class or seminar around career-related topics. Marylhurst’s Professional Development Center offers a variety of coursework that is not-for-credit (meaning you are not pursuing a degree) and designed to enhance you as a professional.