Administrative Assistant – Federal Work Study Position
Administrative Assistant (Work Study)
Work with program coordinator and staff in the Music program on office tasks as assigned, including but not limited to:
- Preparing documents, collecting and collating data
- Filing and data entry
- Communicating with students, instructors and program constituents as needed
- Miscellaneous duties
- Occasional cleaning and tidying, including vacuuming and dusting
- Report anything found out of order (non-emergencies) to the program coordinator
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel) and Google Docs
- Can-do attitude, meticulous attention to detail, good judgment and discretion
- Ability to learn the operation of office equipment such as printers, copiers and scanners
- Ability to professionally communicate with students, staff, and diverse program constituents
- Must follow FERPA and counseling profession’s standards of confidentiality
Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs, occasionally
3-6 hours per week, flexible hours
$11.25 per hour
Spring Term 2018
Counseling & Creative Therapies
How to Apply:
Submit the completed application, including Financial Aid Office endorsement and resume to: Michael Lie, Program Coordinator, Counseling and Creative Therapies, music office, immediately to the right as you enter the St. Catherine building.
January 10, 2018
Open until filled
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified persons will be considered for employment without regard to age, gender, color, race, national origin, religion, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by law.
Candidates with disabilities requiring accommodations and/or assistance during the hiring process may contact Human Resources.
Employment at Marylhurst University is contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.