Registrar Forms

Commonly Used Forms for Student Records and Registration

Feel free to download these Office of the Registrar forms.

Registering for Classes Forms


* Not sure which petition to complete? Ask an advisor! Email or call 503.534.4050. We’ll get you on the right track.

Apply to Graduate

Change-Your-Information Forms


Office: Open M – F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
BP John Administration Building, main floor

Phone: 503.699.6267
Fax: 503.697.5596