You can view and print an unofficial Marylhurst University transcript online via My Marylhurst (under the Registration & Finances tab).
Ordering Official Transcripts
Marylhurst University partners with Parchment, a transcript processing provider, so that you can easily order your official transcript online.
payable by credit card or debit card
- $8 for secure electronic delivery
- $10 for a USPS delivered paper transcript (additional fees apply for overnight and international shipping)
- $17.50 for paper transcripts picked-up in office
Processing may take up to 5 working days. (Orders placed after business hours, or on a university holiday, will be processed the next business day.) To minimize time required for your transcripts to reach their destination:
- Ensure all your accounts with the university are paid.
- Select electronic delivery.
- Know you will need to request transcripts directly from each institution you attended.
Please note: Transcripts can only be ordered online following the steps above.
Submitting your Transcripts to Marylhurst
For information about submitting official transcripts to Marylhurst University showing transfer credits from other institutions or previous academic work, please go to our Office of Admissions section or contact the admissions team at 503.699.6268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office (open M – F, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
BP John Administration Building, main floor