You can view and print an unofficial Marylhurst University transcript online via My Marylhurst (under the Registration & Finances tab).
CURRENTLY ENROLLED STUDENTS will be provided FREE official transcripts to aid in the transfer process.
In the packet sent to you in May 2018, we included a Transcript Request and Voucher form, pre-filled out with your information. You may request up to three complimentary copies using this form, which must be redeemed no later than September 23, 2018. Please note:
- Transcripts requested online are made through a third-party and are not available for free.
- Unofficial transcripts and your advising worksheet will continue to be available in My Marylhurst.
- After the university closes, you will be able to continue to request official transcripts and degree verification from a partner institution. Check this page (Academic Transcripts) and your MU email account for that information, once details are finalized.
All students and alumni may order transcripts online through our third-party provider (not free)
Prior to the university’s closure, all students and alumni can easily order an official transcript online. Marylhurst University partners with Parchment, a transcript processing provider. Official transcripts ordered online cost $8 for secure electronic delivery, $10 for a USPS delivered paper transcript or $17.50 for paper transcripts picked-up in office.
payable by credit card or debit card
- $8 for secure electronic delivery
- $10 for a USPS delivered paper transcript (additional fees apply for overnight and international shipping)
- $17.50 for paper transcripts picked-up in office
Processing may take up to 5 working days. (Orders placed after business hours, or on a university holiday, will be processed the next business day.) To minimize time required for your transcripts to reach their destination:
- Ensure all your accounts with the university are paid.
- Select electronic delivery.
- Know you will need to request transcripts directly from each institution you attended.
For information about submitting official transcripts to Marylhurst University showing transfer credits from other institutions or previous academic work, please contact the admissions team at 503.699.6268 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
BP John Administration Building, main floor