Transfer Credit Articulation

Transferring Credit into Marylhurst: Transfer Credit Articulation

The Registrar’s Office reviews transfer credits and “transfers in” any applicable outside credits to your program.

Transfer Credit Articulation Resources

These are resources around transferring credit into Marylhurst. We highly advise you to connect with one of our admissions counselors ( or 503.699.6268) to get a better understanding of how your credits may transfer.

But, if you have already connected with admissions or have a good understanding of the transfer credit articulation world (for example, you’re an academic adviser at another institution), please feel free to explore these resources.

Marylhurst Core Transfer Guides (2017-present)

Marylhurst Core Transfer Guides (2013-16)

BP John Administration Building, main floor

Phone: 503.699.6267
Fax: 503.697.5596