Marylhurst Summer Photo Contest
Are you #MarylhurstProud? You could win an iPad Mini
You’re already doing it — posting selfies and photos of friends wearing Marylhurst gear on your Instagram feed. All we’re asking you to do now is say: I am #MarylhurstProud
One lucky person will win an iPad Mini. And that’s not all. We have gift cards for some of our favorite places: Bambuza Vietnam Kitchen (owned by Marylhurst alumni Katherine Lam and Daniel Nguyen), Ava Gene’s (this restaurant’s interior was designed by Marylhurst alum Andee Hess), and The Cup & Crow campus store (so you can get more Marylhurst swag).
The contest officially begins June 20, 2017. Anyone can participate!*
How it works
1. Take a photo of yourself or friend(s) wearing Marylhurst gear (shirt, hat, etc.)
2. Tag it #MarylhurstProud on Instagram.
3. Wait and see if you win!
All entries will be eligible for all drawings. (Entries that aren’t chosen are carried forward to the next drawing.)
Here’s the breakdown:
- First drawing: $50 Bambuza Vietnam Kitchen gift card (winner announced July 17)
- Second drawing: $100 Ava Gene’s gift card (winner announced Aug. 14)
- Third drawing: $100 The Cup & Crow Campus Store gift card (winner announced Sept. 11)
- Final grand prize drawing: iPad Mini (winner announced Sept. 25)
Read the official 2017 #MarylhurstProud photo contest rules.
* Everyone is encouraged to post and be part of the fun; however, only those 18+ are eligible to win prizes.
Not a Marylhurst student? Let’s get started.