Phi Theta Kappa Scholarship at Marylhurst University
Receive up to $6,000 per year
Congratulations on your academic achievement and being a member of the world’s oldest and largest community college honor society, Phi Theta Kappa. We want to acknowledge your achievement by offering you a renewable annual scholarship of $6,000 for being enrolled full time. Prorated amounts are available if you plan to attend less than full time.
Phi Theta Kappa – Why Consider Marylhurst for this Scholarship?
- We have a long history of working with top scholars from community colleges. Ninety-five percent of our students transfer in previous college credits from regionally accredited colleges and universities.
- No restrictions are placed on the age of transfer credits as long as they meet the criteria for transferability.
- Clear pathways to bachelor’s degree so there’s no guess work on what courses to take.
- Marylhurst University accepts credit for armed service education and training according to the recommendations of the American Council on Education (ACE).
Explore our Current Bachelor’s Degree Programs
Choose from a diverse selection of liberal arts and business programs
Marylhurst is a private, nonprofit applied liberal arts and business university that offers diverse bachelor’s degree completion programs. Many of our students start at a community college and transfer their credits to Marylhurst to complete their degree. The Phi Theta Kappa scholarship is an exceptional opportunity for Phi Theta Kappa members to complete a bachelor’s degree from a premier institution but with financial assistance to make a private education possible.
- Art, B.A.
- Art, B.F.A.
- Business & Leadership, B.S.
- Business Management, B.S. (Also Online) *
- Business Management, B.A.S. (Also Online) *
- Communication, B.A.
- Culture and Media Studies, B.A.
- English Literature & Writing, B.A. (Also Online)
- Human Studies, B.A.
- Interdisciplinary Studies, B.A./B.A.S.
- Interior Design, B.F.A.
- Music Therapy, B.M.T.
- Music, B.A.
- Psychology, B.A.
- Science, B.A.
- Social Sciences, B.A.
* Courses also available through our off-site undergraduate business program at Portland Community College Cascades and at Clackamas Community College.
Admissions Requirements for Marylhurst University
As a Phi Theta Kappa member, if you are interested in completing your bachelor’s degree at Marylhurst, please connect with an admissions counselor to discuss the scholarships, benefits of a Marylhurst education and the process to get started. In general, most bachelor’s degree programs require:
- Applicants have a 2.25 minimum GPA on college work or a 2.5 minimum GPA on high school work.