FAQs – Other Financial Aid Questions

Questions about Other Related Financial Aid Topics 

How do I find a federal work-study job on campus?

Federal work-study job openings are posted on a bulletin board in the Financial Aid Office and online under Human Resources. You’ll need to stop by the Financial Aid Office to pick up the hiring paperwork and confirm you qualify for work-study before applying for any open positions on campus.

Where do I look for outside scholarships?

We listed online resources for outside scholarship searches under our Financial Aid and Scholarship section. You can also find information about outside scholarships posted on a bulletin board in the Financial Aid office.

How do I get Veterans’ Administration education benefits?

To apply for VA benefits, visit our Military Benefits and Scholarship page. You will find information about the different forms you’ll need to complete based on your VA status.

Where can I file a complaint?

As always, please contact our office (finaid@marylhurst.edu or 503.699.6253) if you have any concerns or questions. In addition, this website has a list of state agencies to file a complaint:http://sheeo.org/sheeo_surveys/.

Contact Us – Office of Financial Aid

Not finding what you need? We’re here to help. Contact the Financial Aid team and we’re happy to answer your questions.

Contact Information
503.699.6253 (real humans do answer the phone, M – F from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. PDT)